Welcome! OT Life, Inc. is an Occupational Therapy Center.
Our mission is to deliver quality treatment to clients of all ages in the process of their mental and physical recovery, rehabilitation, and health promotion to live a better life with optimal independence and functionality. This includes meeting the physical, psychosocial, emotional, spiritual, and environmental needs of our clients and their families.
Call us if you have Lymphedema!
- Can’t find a Certified Lymphedema Therapist around your area?
- Do you have chronic edema/swollen on arms and legs?
- Did you develop swelling after mastectomy or other cancer treatment?
- Do you have recurrent cellulitis and would like to prevent it?
Call us if you are considering a surgery that will develop edema post surgery!
- Are you having a total knee, total hip, total joint surgery in the near future?
- Are you having plastic surgery in the near future and would like to have speedy recovery?
- Did you have surgery recently and the edema/swollen just won’t go away?
Call us if you have pain, acute edema after sport injury,
or stiff muscle!
- Did you sleep wrong last night and have a stiff neck?
- Did you have any sprain/bruise from a sport injury?
Call us if you have senior parents who
had a fall and worry they are going to fall again!
- Do you want to promote your parents well-being so they can stay in their home independently and safely?
- Does your parent need walker? Wheelchair? And what kind?
- What about adapted equipments to help them dress, eat, or cook?
Call us if you need help with home modification for senior parents!
- Do they need one of those garb bars in the bathroom? And where?
- Do they need ramps?
- Do they need wider doors?